Have you ever encountered a situation where you needed to temporarily pause access to your Piso WiFi network? Perhaps you needed to interrupt the network to prevent excessive internet usage or to exert more precise control over it. Fortunately, the 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi system comes equipped with a Pause Function that enables you to achieve precisely that. This guide will provide you with instructions on effectively utilizing the Piso WiFi Pause Function.
What is the Piso WiFi Pause Time:
Utilizing the Piso WiFi Pause Function, you can effectively and temporarily disable your WiFi network for a specified period. This feature allows you to choose a specific timeframe during which internet access will be suspended, thereby preventing users from connecting. You can select from predefined pause durations of 30 minutes, 1 hour, or 2 hours, and also customize these intervals to better suit your needs and preferences.
How to Use the Piso WiFi Pause Time
- To reach the Piso WiFi Admin Panel, open your web browser and type http://10.0.0.1 into the address bar. This will take you to the Piso WiFi Admin Panel.
- Upon arrival at the Admin Panel, provide your username and password to log in effectively.
- After successfully logging in, scroll down until you find the “Internet Access Time” option and click on it.
- In this section, you will encounter three different choices: 30 minutes, 1 hour, and 2 hours. Choose your preferred time interval by clicking the radio button next to it.
- Upon making your time interval choice, click on the “Apply” button.
- To initiate the pause function, simply click on the “Pause” button positioned below the “Internet Access Time” option.
- The pause function will activate instantly, rendering the network inaccessible to users throughout the specified time interval.
Also Read: How To Pause Piso WiFi In 2023?
Disadvantages of Piso WiFi Pause Function
Although the Piso WiFi Pause Function offers valuable advantages, it also comes with certain limitations and drawbacks.
Firstly, it imposes restrictions on network access, potentially causing frustration among users. Moreover, if your clients utilize your Piso WiFi service for their businesses, activating the Pause Function can result in customer dissatisfaction and potential customer loss.
Furthermore, it’s worth noting that this feature lacks the capability to selectively restrict access for specific users; instead, it functions as a binary on/off switch, limiting the granularity of control.
How to Disable The Piso WiFi Pause Function
If you find the need to deactivate the Piso WiFi Pause Function, you can do so by following these straightforward steps:
- Sign in to the Piso WiFi Admin Panel with your login credentials.
- Scroll down to find the “Pause Access” option, and click on it.
- Once clicked, a password prompt will pop up. Enter your password and then click the “Apply” button.
- By following these steps, the pause function will be deactivated, and the network will be accessible again.
In summary, the Pause Function within the Piso WiFi system serves as a valuable tool for controlling and managing network access.Its configuration is straightforward, and by adhering to the steps detailed in this tutorial, you can effectively administer access to your network. However, it’s important to exercise caution when using the Piso WiFi pause function, especially if you have clients relying on your network, as it may have potential drawbacks.